Saturday, September 14

Back together, baking and looking for homes

It's been a while since we posted. Larry has been with me in the UK on another visitor visa since June and we're so happy to be back together that we forgot about the blog. Here's a bit of an update.

Currently we're looking for places to live on the other side of London, and starting to think about planning our wedding next year. Work keeps me busy and Larry is studying for some great I.T. qualifications to help him get a job with normal hours when he's able to work over here, rather than working in retail.

I'm looking into a PHD, I miss studying and my Masters feels like a long time ago.

Soon we'll be in our new place, hopefully with a kitten, and keeping the blog up-to-date with delicious recipes. Lary'll be posting his new bread recipes soon - his loaves are delicious!

Watch this space for our cooking channel when we get set up in our new home.

0 comments: